Well anyway I decided to make some of the cookies that I remember being inside that special tin.
The recipe isn't complicated; it's rather inventive I think.
It's a combination of sugar cookies, choco frosting, and peanut butter (crunchy or creamy, I used both)
Sweet Delight Cookies
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of Splenda sugar blend
- 1 cup butter (softened at room temperature)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (egg should be at room temperature)
- 3 Tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate frosting
- Peanut Butter
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix together all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Cut in butter and mix (with you hands) until mixture is crumbly. With a fork, stir in lightly beaten egg, vanilla and half-and-half. Make sure all ingredients are well mixed.
I used a teaspoon to scoop out the dough from the mixing bowl. I flattened each little ball and placed it onto the baking sheet (make sure to cover baking sheet with parchment paper or flour). Bake for 6 - 7 minutes, or until lightly brown.
*Please watch your cookies constantly to make sure they do not burn! Since they will be smaller they can burn easily.
After they were baked I spread chocolate and peanut butter on each one :)